Our amazing blogger friend Shamruthi Gowrisankar nominated Vida Manejo for the Liebster Award. Please check out her amazing blog at – http://shmingtales.wordpress.com/. The award is for newbie bloggers to encourage them with loving support from the fellow blogging community. Shmruthi wanted us to answer 5 questions:
1. If I became your real neighbor, what would you want me to serve when you visit me? – Yummy samosas, homemade matar paneer and parathas. Always a favorite with every Indian 😉
2. What was your latest nightmare? – That I will be left behind my loving family and my loved ones. It’s been a consistent nightmare for a while!
3. Which animal best describes you and why? – Hmm, maybe a butterfly. I would really love to be able to morph effortlessly like a butterfly and fly light!
4. If you had your own unicorn, what would you do with it? Oh man! Travel to far corners of India – all the time!
5. Who is your role model? – There are a few actually. Lately I have been a big fan of Ariana Huffington, Melinda Gates, Bill Gates, Deepak Chopra, Dalai Lama, Bill Clinton, Robert Reich (he was also my Prof at UC Berkeley) to name a few. Lastly, the one person who has always helped me become a better person is my mommy! Mommies are indeed amazing role models and so is mine.
I will let Deepti KC add her views on the Blog too!
Thanks everyone for your encouraging support!
Yeyyy, I got my very first blogging award from my dear friendly Salmon, Sara 😉 Unlike many other bloggers who have absolutely no clue when they receive their first award, I am quite knowledgeable in this area. You see, I am a bit of an obsessive, compulsive person whenever I begin to undertake any task, so when I first started blogging I spent hours and hours going through blogs learning about Freshly Pressed, Blogger Awards, Monetizing blogs, etc., etc., And I wanted them all to happen 😀 Then slowly reality hit me; I sort of forgot about them all and just tried to keep doing what I love. So this award was a pleasant surprise and thank you Sara for considering me as one of your dearest friendly neighbors. It’s definitely an honor 🙂
View original post 898 more words